Saturday, March 28, 2009

What if the dream of my flying car becomes true?

Flying CarImage by Sonal And Abe via Flickr

  • It has now become a routine for me now to return home quite late at night and leave early to my office every morning with the result that I am out of the house for atleast 14 to 16 hours a day.
  • My wife and children were wondering and were very curious to know as to what am I doing in the office for such long hours as the time I spent with them has drastically come down.
  • Every one may assume that the reason for my returning home late and leaving early to office could be due to the work load in the office. Absolutely not as my work place strictly adheres to the discipline of arriving and leaving the office in time.
  • One may wonder where does the problem lie. The culprit is the traffic jam through which I have to bade my car, not drive at an ant's pace in the mornings and evenings consuming around 3 to 4 hours of my valuable time to travel a distance of 40 km on euther direction.
  • Today when I returned home, I was totally frustrated of driving and completely exhausted. I straight away fell on my bed and went into a deep sleep.
  • I had an excellent dream. My car was remade with wings. It had been fitted with the engine of an airplane so that it can both ride on the road and also fly in the air. I was flying on this car to my office within 20 to 30 minutes. I was extremely happy as I no longer need to toil for hours through the traffic jams any more.
  • I was very fresh in the morning when I got up with the hope of flying to my office. Alas! it took me little time to realise that it was only a dream. But, I am still happy with the hope that the days are not far of that flying cars will be an alternate to the congested and jammed roads as this beautiful world thrives only on hopes.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinion