Sunday, March 22, 2009

ilane my portable secretary

I have appointed my portable secretary. She always accompanies me in my car. She reads me out the messages received in my inbox and sends replies, forwards and sorts messages all at my verbal instructions. All this I can do while driving with my eyes on the road and my hands on the control of the car.
The ilane, a small instrument on my car which can be operated by verbal instructions. The ilane is a totally a hands free and eyes free instrument.
The ilane can read out to me magazines, weather reports, traffic news and what not. The iphone a portable secretary helps even in using my travel time in a productive way.

Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinion