Saturday, March 14, 2009

Do you need a skin treatment for your car?


  • I own a small, beautiful and lovely family sedan.
  • A few days ago while travelling on the country side she was rammed on her right side by a weight carrier and this left some scratch marks on her beautiful and soft body.
  • I was on the look out for a doctor who can can treat her scratches and make her skin as beautiful as before.
  • I have now come to know that scientists had come out with a polyurethane coating that heals the scratches on cars when exposed to sun light.
  • Good bye. I have an appointment with the doctor to give my car the polyurethane treatment. To know more visit:
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinion