Sunday, March 21, 2010

Audi Q7.

    • Audi Q7 by its sheer looks is not only the most striking but also the SUV that I love to own some day. The design of the vehicle is too excellent to be beaten by any one in the near future. 
    • The Audi Q7 no doubt also has a good fuel efficiency of around 6km/hr. 
    • Another noticeable feature is the centre row with a theatre style seating system and a chiller in the middle. Comfort wise, it is pretty good as I love travelling in groups and hate any kind of boundaries. It also has a third row which is generally missing in other cars.
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites allvoices

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you could get lost inside this car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one mean looking SUV! I hope I could get inside one I imagine it would look more luxurious than the stretch hummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audi Q7? Comfort, style and prestige. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This car won't just be for the big boys. If you ever want it, then go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good thing that Audi Q7 has good fuel efficiency for its specific distance/hr. Other cars have no fuel efficiency.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your opinion