Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2009 Porsche 911 Carrera S review


My early impressions about the 911 were that it will be very uncomfortable. I was proved wrong the minute I stepped in it. There is enough space to stretch your legs and keep them straight. This does hamper the rear seating which is absolutely useless. Porsche say that the back seats are meant for children but they aren’t fooling anyone here. I had problems getting my camera from the floor which was placed underneath the back seats. The front seating position was one of the best I have ever experienced with great visibility and tight grip on all ends. There can be no comparison for German quality and the materials used in the dashboard felt topnotch. Everything was ergonomically right. The overall interior design made me think that Porsche have genuinely thought about the overall layout balancing space and comfort (Forget the back seats though). The Carrera S comes with 6 airbags, CD-players, climate control, Porsche Stability Management as standard.

Thus, the 911 is a fantastic package, the Carrera S priced at just above $100,000s. It is a car bound by no age barrier. You can comfortably drive it on the streets or race it on a track like a maniac. In any case, it will make you happy. Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinion